One-hour poster session is planned to be on June 29 in the Small Hall of the House of Sciences where the PSI sessions take place.
Instructions for poster preparation
- Please prepare your poster to fit the dimensions below, it is recommended that poster be prepared on one or two sheet of cardboard.
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 120 cm wide x 140cm high but it does not necessarily have to fill the entire dimension and must be oriented in the "portrait" position. Alternatively you may display your material on several smaller sheets (e.g., A4) to fit dimensions above.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters.
- Double sided tape, tacks and technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters. Staff will also be in the poster area to assist you.
- All posters will be situated near the Small Hall where PSI sessions take place.