There are three categories of submissions:
- regular papers describing fully developed work and complete results (15 pages / 30 minute talks);
- short papers reporting on interesting work in progress and/or preliminary results (9 pages / 15 minute talks);
- system and experimental papers describing implementation or evaluation of experimental systems and containing a link to a working system (7 pages / 10 minute presentations).
- contain original contributions that have not been published or submitted to other conferences/journals in parallel with this conference;
- clearly state the problem being addressed, the goal of the work, the results achieved, and the relation to other works;
- be in PS or PDF and formatted according to Springer LNCS Instructions for Authors;
- be in English and in a form that can be immediately included in the proceedings without major revision;
- be attached (if necessary) by an appendix that contains proofs etc. However, the paper must be self-contained without the appendix in that reviewers may not read the appendix;
- be sent electronically (as a PostScript or PDF file) through the submissions link to the conference website not later than January 20, 2017.
Preliminary proceedings will be available at the conference. Final versions of invited and accepted papers will be published by Springer-Verlag after the conference in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science series. Proceedings of previous PSIs are volumes 1181, 1755, 2244, 2890, 4378, 5947, 7162, 8974 and 9609 of LNCS.