The Ershov Informatics Conference (the PSI Conference Series, 12th edition) is the premier international forum in Russia for research and applications in computer, software and information sciences. The conference brings together academic and industrial researchers, developers and users to discuss the most recent topics in the field. PSI provides an ideal venue for setting up research collaborations between the Russian informatics community and its international counterparts, as well as between established scientists and younger researchers.
- Alexander Marchuk, A.P. Ershov Institute of Informatics Systems & Novosibirsk State University, Novosibirsk, Russia
- Moshe Vardi, Rice University, USA
- Sören Auer, TIB Leibniz Information Centre for Science and Technology, Hannover, Germany
- Joost-Pieter Katoen, Aachen University, Germany
- Marta Kwiatkowska, Oxford University, UK
- Margus Veanes, Microsoft Research, Redmond, USA
- Kim Guldstrand Larsen, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Bertrand Meyer, ETH, Zurich, Switzerland & Innopolis University, Kazan, Russia
- Vladimiro Sassone, University of Southampton, Great Britain
- Michael Gerard Hinchey, Limerick, Ireland
- Sriram Rajamani, Microsoft Research India
Program Committee Chairs
- Nikolaj Bjørner, Microsoft Research, Redmond, USA
- Irina Virbitskaite, A.P. Ershov Institute of Informatics Systems & Novosibirsk State University, Novosibirsk, Russia
- Andrei Voronkov, the University of Manchester, Great Britain
- Natalia Garanina, A.P. Ershov Institute of Informatics Systems, Novosibirsk, Russia
- Denis Ponomaryov, A.P. Ershov Institute of Informatics Systems, Novosibirsk, Russia
1. Foundations of Program and System Development and Analysis
- Specification, validation, and verification techniques
- Program analysis, transformation and synthesis
- Semantics, logic and formal models of programs
- Partial evaluation, mixed computation, abstract interpretation, compiler construction
- Theorem proving and model checking
- Concurrency theory
- Static program analysis
- Modeling and analysis of real-time and hybrid systems
2. Programming Methodology and Software Engineering
- Object-oriented, aspect-oriented, component-based and generic programming
- Programming by contract
- Program and system construction for parallel and distributed computing
- Constraint programming
- Multi-agent technology
- System re-engineering and reuse
- Integrated programming environments
- Software architecture
- Software development and testing
- Agile software development
- Software engineering methods and tools
- Service engineering, service oriented architecture
- Reverse engineering
- Reflection techniques
- Software bugs, aging and reliability models and countermeasures
- Program understanding and visualization
3. Information Technologies
- Database and information systems
- Data models
- Distributed data storage and processing
- Data science and data analytics: machine learning, data mining, knowledge discovery
- Knowledge-based systems and knowledge engineering
- Integration of data and knowledge
- Computer models and algorithms for bioinformatics
- Digital libraries, collections and archives, Web publishing
More generally, the conference welcomes novel contributions in the areas of computer, software and information sciences, and application papers showing practical uses of research results.
Program Committee Members
- January 27, 2019: abstract submission
- February 3, 2019: submission deadline
- April 1, 2019: notification of acceptance
- April 27, 2019: camera ready papers for pre-proceedings
- July 2-5, 2019: the conference dates
- September 1, 2019: camera ready papers due
There are three categories of submissions:
- Regular papers describing fully developed work and complete results (15 pages / 30 minute talks).
- Short papers reporting on interesting work in progress and/or preliminary results (9 pages / 15 minute talks).
- System and experimental papers describing implementation or evaluation of experimental systems and containing a link to a working system (7 pages / 10 minute presentations).
- Present original contributions that have not been previously published and are not being submitted to another publication.
- Clearly state the problem being addressed, the goal of the work, the results achieved, and the relation to other work.
- Be in good-quality English, in a form that can be immediately published without revision.
- Be sent electronically, as a PDF file formatted according to Springer LNCS Instructions for Authors through the submissions link to the conference website no later than January 23, 2019.
It is permissible to include a link to an appendix listing detailed results, proofs, or supporting data that do not fit within the page limits, as long as the paper can be evaluated without reading this appendix.
At least one author of each accepted paper must register and attend the conference to present the paper.
Preliminary proceedings will be available at the conference. Final versions of invited and accepted papers will be published by Springer after the conference in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science series. Proceedings of previous PSIs are volumes 1181, 1755, 2244, 2890, 4378, 5947, 7162, 8974, 9609 and 10742 of LNCS.
The conference will be held in Akademgorodok, a picturesque town near Ob’ Lake, 30 km south from Novosibirsk, which is the largest city of Siberia. This quiet place with its beautiful nature and pure air is sure to foster scientific activity and creativity of the conference participants.
You can fly to Novosibirsk via Moscow by Aerofiot, S7, UTair or Ural Airlines. There are direct flights to Novosibirsk airport Tolmachevo from Frankfurt, Düsseldorf, Prague, Thessaloniki, Tbilisi, Yerevan, Tokyo, Seoul, Hongkong, Shanghai, Beijing or Bangkok. The Conference Organizing Committee provides a free transfer between the Novosibirsk airport Tolmachevo and Akademgorodok.
The weather in Novosibirsk at the beginning of July is normally quite warm and sunny with the temperatures in the range of 25–30°C.
- Irina Adrianova, A.P. Ershov Institute of Informatics Systems
- Natalya Cheremnykh, A.P. Ershov Institute of Informatics Systems
A.P. Ershov Institute of Informatics Systems 6, Lavrentiev av., 630090, Novosibirsk, Russia
tel: +7 383 330 73 52,
fax: +7 383 332 34 94,