There are four categories of submissions:
- Regular papers describing fully developed work and complete results (15 pages excluding references / 30 minute talks).
- Short papers reporting on interesting work in progress and/or preliminary results (9 pages excluding references / 20 minute talks).
- System and experimental papers describing implementation or evaluation of experimental systems and containing a link to a working system (7 pages excluding references / 15 minute presentations).
- Poster papers reporting on interesting work under development (included only in the preliminary proceedings / poster presentations).
- Present original contributions that have not been previously published and are not being submitted to another publication.
- Clearly state the problem being addressed, the goal of the work, the results achieved, and the relation to other work.
- Be in good-quality English, in a form that can be immediately published without revision.
- Be sent electronically, as a PDF file formatted according to Springer LNCS Instructions for Authors through submission site not later than February 3, 2019.
It is permissible to include a link to an appendix listing detailed results, proofs, or supporting data that do not fit within the page limits, as long as the paper can be evaluated without reading this appendix.
At least one author of each accepted paper has to register and attend the conference to present the paper.